Business Web Pages
The following are some suggested pages to consider when creating business websites.
Some pages may not be relevant to your situation.
- Home – Main page.
- About Us – A page that displays information about the company.
- Product Categories – One or more pages that display the categories and products to order.
- Product List – A single page with all the products available.
- Services – If the business is service oriented.
- Contact Us – Name, address, e-mail address, phone numbers and message from visitor.
- Mailing List – Mailing list signup for e-mails and newsletters.
- Industry News – News feed.
- Articles – A list of articles with information that relates to the industry or company.
- Links – Links to other sites.
- Resources or FAQ/Help – Resources, frequently asked questions and help screens.
- Privacy and Security
- Terms and Conditions – Terms and conditions of sale and legal pages.
- Shipping and Delivery – How products are shipped.
- Returns – Return policies.
- Testimonials – Customer testimonials.
- Awards – Any awards the company or site has received.
- Reviews – Reviews about the company, site, etc.
- Search – Search the site.
- E-Commerce Screen
- Sitemap – A page that shows the visitor all the pages on the site.